Head of: Josip Bratulić, F.C.A.
Director: Prof. Pero Aračić, Ph.D.
Petra Preradovića 17, 31400 Đakovo
Director: +385 0 31 802 427
Secretariat: +385 0 31 802 428
The Presidency of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts appointed Josip Bratulić, F.C.A. as head of the Institute for Scientific and Artistic Work of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts in Đakovo for a term of four years starting on January 1, 2020.
- Josip Bratulić, F.C.A.
- Ferdo Bašić, F.C.A.
- Krešimir Nemec, F.C.A.
- Prof. Emeritus Pero Aračić, Ph.D.
- Prof. Vladimir Dugalić, Ph.D.
- Anica Vukašinović, Ph.D.
- Stjepan Sokol, Prof.
- Robert Francem, Prof.
- Branko Grizelj, Ph.D.
The Agreement on the Establishment and Operation of the Academy Institute in Đakovo was signed on October 25, 2016, based on the Decision of the HAZU Assembly on the establishment and operation of the Institute for Scientific and Artistic Work of the CASA in Đakovo (23 December 2014) and the Decision on Amendments to the Decision on the Establishment and Operation of the Institute for Scientific and Artistic Work of the CASA in Đakovo (March 26, 2015.).
The agreement was signed on the one hand by the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts and on the other hand by the Archdiocese of Đakovo – Osijek, Osijek – Baranja County, Brod – Posavina County and the cities of Đakovo and Slavonski Brod.
Activities of the Institute:
- to perform its activities in accordance with the Statute and the work program of the Academy, and its activities promote scientific activity and artistic creation in the Archdiocese, counties and co-founding cities and their wider gravitational area.
- scientific and professional research in the field of humanities and social sciences, especially in the fields: theology, ecclesial history, value movements, questioning of tradition and modernity, in particular current social issues and fostering interdisciplinary confrontations and thus working together to achieve cooperation with external scientific and professional associates;
- initiating and organizing scientific conferences and consultations relevant to the development of science;
- organizing exhibitions in the field of science and art that the Institute deals with;
- publication of the results of scientific research in appropriate editions, in accordance with the criteria of the Academy, in the field of publishing activities.