Administrator: Tihana Pavičić Mlinar +38514895 171, email@example.com
Vice-chairmen: Franjo Tomić, F.C.A. / Prof. Milan Oršanić, Ph.D.
Secretaries: Prof. Tajana Krička, Ph.D. / Joso Gračan, Ph.D.
The Council activities are defined by the Department of Natural Sciences of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts, particularly when concerning organising scientific and expert meetings as well as round tables, publishing scientific and professional books, co-operating with other scientific institutions, issuing public releases, and other scientific and professional events.
The Council currently numbers 35 members.
- Section for Herb Production – Head: Prof. Zdravko Matotan, Ph.D.
- Section for Livestock Farming – Head: Prof. Boro Mioč, Ph.D.
- Section for Processing of Agricultural Products and Biotechnology – Head: Prof. Duška Ćurić, Ph.D.
- Section for Agricultural Management – Head: Mario Njavro, Ph.D.
- Section for Forestry – Head: Igor Anić, F.C.A.
- Section for Forest Use – Had: Prof. Ivica Grbac, Ph.D.